vbt’s network support and maintenance service is available on and off site, depending on the demands and needs of your business.
Our qualified support specialists use a selection of business/network software to install, configure and optimise your computer network to facilitate communications and file sharing. We will oversee the security of all systems (in particular internet access) and install cutting edge antivirus protection as necessary.
Here is a typical example of our standard IT Support Contract.
- Max 1 Hour Response on all Critical* Server, Internet & Email Issues
- Max 2 Hour Response on all Non Critical** Server, Internet & Email Issues.
- Max 4 Hour Response on all general PC / Laptop / Printer / Phones System &
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited Telephone Support
- Unlimited Remote Access Support
- Unlimited On-site Support
- Replacement & Installation of Hardware parts free of charge where the parts are covered under warranty
- Free installation of replacement parts that are not covered under warranty – you only pay for the replacement component.
- In the event that a PC / Monitor / Keyboard / Mouse/ Network Switch needs to be taken back to bench, vbt will provide you with a temporary replacement. (subject to availability)
- Support also includes Virus, Malware & Spyware issues including PC / Laptop rebuilds if
vbt can also look at planning future improvements and making recommendations for IT solutions for business needs into the future. Irrespective of the type of business you’re engaged in, vbt network support will design, install and maintain your IT resources throughout your organisation. We’ll ensure that your network has the capacity to meet business demands – without crashing