vbt Cloud Solutions & Services
In today’s inter-connected world, there are numerous advantages to adopting cloud solutions.
vbt’s cloud solutions range from cloud email services including Microsoft Office 365, cloud hosting, cloud backups and disaster recovery.
Migrating email to the cloud can deliver financial savings. It can also help to eliminate on-site mail system issues such as email server backup and can bypass the need for server-based anti-virus, anti-spam and email filtering products.
The benefits of cloud mail through vbt’s cloud solutions can be summarised as:
- Reduced costs: eliminate in-house technology and reduce overheads incurred in maintaining an email system
- Security: vbt will ensure your systems are protected, so you can work in confidence
- Better communication: Cloud Mail can offer business communication tools to support evolving business needs.
- Locally based service: your email support service is available locally through vbt.
Running a business is hard enough without having to focus on IT problems too. vbt’s Online Backup makes managing IT simple, automatically backing up your business data at predetermined intervals and transmitting them securely offsite for long-term safekeeping, perpetual compliance, and instant retrieval.
- vbt’s Online Backup gives you the confidence of knowing that your information is always there when you need it. And always there when you don’t.
- vbt’s Online Data Backup Includes:
- Fully Automated Nightly Data Backups
- Nightly Backups Monitored by vbt Technical Staff
- Bank Level Data Encryption
- Data Stored In Dublin Based Data Centre
- Backs up Files, Folders, Databases, Email, Virtual Servers
- Flexible Data Backup Schedules
- Unlimited Data Restores
- 3 x Month Data Retention Period
- No longer any need for Data Backup Drives, Tapes or Hard Drives
- No Longer any need for Tape or Hard Drive daily rotations or personal responsibility for taking tapes / drives off site each evening.
Archiving data is essential to prevent a data disaster.
On-line backup services work much like traditional backup software. With an on-line backup service, however, your important data is transmitted over the Internet and securely stored on a server in a professional data centre.
The advantage of having your important data backed up off-site through vbt is that it is safe from theft, fire, and other local disasters.
vbt will design, install, configure, and troubleshoot your backup system. Our on line back-up service will give you:
- Peace of Mind: automatic backup saves time and eliminates manual backup hassles.
- Fully Managed and Monitored: vbt engineers will monitor your backups 24/7.
- Reliability: vbt offers cutting edge server backup infrastructure.
Threats to business critical systems are many and varied. Natural disasters like flooding and fire, along with people factors, such as a disgruntled employees or human error that lets in a virus, make it essential to have a disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
vbt has been designing and implementing Network disaster recovery solutions for the SME sectors for the past 10 years.
What do the statistics tell us?
30% of all businesses that have a major fire go out of business within a year. 70% fail within five years. (Home Office Computing Magazine).
31% of PC users have lost ALL of their files due to events beyond their control.
34% of companies fail to test their tape backups, and of those that do, 77% have found tape back-up failures.
60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within 6 months of the disaster.
93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately. (National Archives & Records Administration in Washington)
Companies that aren’t able to resume operations within ten days (of a disaster hit) are not likely to survive. (Strategic Research Institute)
Simple server drive recovery can cost upwards of €5,000 AND success is not guaranteed.
vbt’s hosted server solutions offers flexibility and convenience and access to your data from virtually anywhere in the world
At their most basic function, hosted servers are used primarily for hosting client websites. However, hosted servers also facilitate hosting files, images, games and other critical digital content and data.
vbt’s hosting servers can be shared among a number of clients. vbt can also provide dedicated servers to meet the needs of a single client with large websites and/or high volumes of data and where the hosting needs of the client necessitate more control and/or bandwidth.
vbt’s hosted server solutions service ensures that all client servers are backed up every night. Our hosted server technology will enable you to access your data any where, any time, but keep your business secure.
Contact us for details of our cloud solutions: